Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Migas and Curry No. 5

I used my last bit of SA-imported salsa to make migas tonight. They were ok. I had to use plain Doritos instead of real chips. Tomorrow, I quest for flour tortillas and avocado... might cilantro be out of the question? We shall see.

Also had some Thai curry. Amazing. I was told that if anyone smells this curry, they want it. Could this be the next major perfume? Again, we shall see. Hopefully we can release a series of short films, starring the likes of Audrey Tautou to market it.

Christmas lights in Sendai. Kiredesuyo! I didn't bring my camera for reasons I have stated in a prior post, certain memories should be allowed to exhibit their own strength, and not be propped up by... well... props. Like photos. That said, here's a grainy iPhone photo of me and some lights and a big bright Hitachi Santa:





1 comment:

M. Spencer, Ph.P.P. said...

merry christmas!

when you get home, I will take you to get some real migas. good try though! sounds delectible...