Tuesday, October 13, 2009

early to bed, early to rise... dog bars means there are dog AAs

I started a new schedule this week, and am staying away from the nightlife for a little while. I sat down yesterday at the coffee place, reading through my journal after making some Japanese vocab cards and it was apparent how much my focus has shifted since the end of May. The summer, I suppose, was about chasing after the wind... Solomon doesn't tell us this, but sometimes you need a good wind chase; it's like a cat playing with the tip of string hanging from a table. But I found a pretty decent story in it, maybe two, and I'm going to try and do something with all the material.

Sunday night the music caught me and I danced like an idiot.

I am skirting around the edges of a circle, as usual, I never did like getting into the middle of things. But if the universe is as they say, everything is at the center, and everything is at the edge, all points are equally everywhere and nowhere, and so I guess I'm skirting the center of an edge.

And such is my morning write. I had intended to include more details of my life, but find I lack the patience.





No comments: