Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cedar Days

I had a few allergies that acted up in Furukawa from time to time and so I thought I understood what I was in for with the mountain cedar in San Antonio. I was wrong. It's been awful.

Finally finished applications. I am going to shower, then shave (first time in several days), then head to the post office to express everything out to where it belongs. Then begins the waiting.

I owe time to some other projects and people, best get those tended to quickly.

And it's time once again to focus on some meditative and contemplative things. I have been out of sorts since arriving home, perhaps even prior to that. Much more writing and reading are in order. Debts to pay. I should eat. I've been thinking about the past a lot these days and, while reflection and rumination are sometimes advisable, the present requires me.

Life is good. I shall probably even smile about it.

No comments: