Tuesday, January 18, 2011

3 Projects and some junk

Attempting to remain focused on writing/film. I spent a prolonged period yesterday with cameras and lights and mics, shooting and getting interviews. It was invigorating. It's been a paralyzed couple of years, creatively/filmic-ly speaking. Searching for that one good idea. But I think that's the paralyzing aspect, somehow thinking there's a single idea to be had. Better, I think, just to live in a sea of them. So I'm giving myself some homework--

1. Three movie ideas this week.

2. Three stories sent to publications.

3. Work on the doc.


Note: I went to bed the other night watching Inception. It adds another layer to watch while asleep. I'm only partially kidding. There was lots of dialogue bleed-through--unconscious engagement of lucid dreaming is rather odd.

No comments: