Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Crater Pig

There is such a shortage of great phrases in this world, and on a regular basis I toss aside some amazing ones. But a vocab exercise produced the phrase "crater pig," and I won't soon forget it. I also have not forgotten "the Darenpon Connection" but as yet have no story to put beneath it.

I realized today that I had forgotten a birthday. Not entirely certain if I should contact her about it. It is very strange to me to have a best friend that also feels a bit like an enemy. And who probably does not think of me as a best friend... It never ends, does it? ...

...


having... memories...

must... ...

...

drink them... ... ...

...

away.

I probably should send something. After all, I can't stop loving what I can't stop loving... or something ridiculously sentimental like that.

No comments: