Tuesday, April 12, 2016

April 12

Suffering from a bout of metaxia.


Dearest Diotima,

Plato is a fool! if he will not wrap you wet up like beneath a body above. Id rather go blind. Baybe babe. I-I, ah-m-I-Imo- Imo tell you anyway: which fruit of divine? Sullen. Streeted. Treed. What to do with a windowbreathe? C(u)(al)m? Wouldnt lick a lifted leg (rooftops tell otherwiseus) what of thig[] deliberdone (candy) stuck, suck-onned? [h] [ow long alingers slid it to the almost uh].  (Fawnd) of [pepper]-(meant) (then) (be-robd a) weary lip.

Experimence made me hat-hater of him solids anyhow (tonguey). Just Soc(k)s, (rats). Whed e(e) half wearem eh? Pretender me! Like I coulda bricked the moon (course I do).

Sincerely,
Sincerely,
Sincere.


P.s. Metaxy the in-between, the middle: of poverty & possession. Eros, says He, displaces what divinity lie between (ergone: there is everything that can stand in that holy way). Dont cock up, say the ancient pail. So lets talk about the trooth, I say. Cards, He says, they tell you tales. Diotima, you have said nothing to date, (olive), [fig]. Poor poor pauvre (op)posies! Sunsets in our eyes again.





No comments: