Saturday, April 11, 2009

Have You Seen the Cherry Blossoms? (tohoku scratch vinyl spring)

Have you seen the cherry blossoms? Have you seen them? Did you see them this morning? There are some near your apartment, across the bridge behind the HOMAC.

Have you heard?

It is Spring and they are blossoming as we speak in a park not two blocks from here. Go and see. Go and see and take your camera. Here, look at mine. I stopped in my car this morning and took photographs. Here is one of a cherry blossom against a backdrop of sky and telephone wires. Wires that connect my telephone to yours, if you had a telephone.



If you had a telephone I would have called you this morning from the parking lot, and I would have described to you each one: this one is your sister when when she was thirteen; this one is your neighbor E; this one is for me, I can't tell you about it; it's too personal. You should come and see for yourself.

If you haven't seen the cherry blossoms, you should take a bus to the mountain, or we can ride in Megumi's car. She drives very dangerously, faster than I'd like and she doesn't watch the road. We will take her car and split the gas and see the cherry blossoms, lit at night by colored lights. There will be so many people there to see.

They are beautiful. Have you heard? Have you seen?

No comments: